Monday, August 01, 2005

Matieka 2005

Matieka 2005 was a lot of fun. There were a lot more people than last year. Photos of the event can be ordered at Fokus.

More people should have worn costumes at the costume party, which would have made even more fun. I have met a lot of interesting people and had too much beer. :)

The people who dressed for the event made a good effort. I was quite surprised about getting the first price for best costume. My friend and myself also met for photo shoots with two very friendly ladies whom we have met last year at the same event.

Many people tried to take off my mask to see how I look underneath that, many failed, those who asked they were shown. That Spider-Man costume is nice for such events, except for some people with stupid comments or trying to make inappropriate jokes at other people's expense.

No comments:

Post a Comment