Friday, August 19, 2005

Cheques and lack of sleep

Yesterday a phone call came along from a friend telling me that I have to come to his place to pick up a cheque from the receiver of revenue. This means that once I get back home from the hospital it will be nearly 8:30PM. Getting to his place takes another thirty minutes, then he still wanted to look at my DVD collection, which is going to take an awful long time. Afterwards I still have to drive back (another thirty minutes). By the time I get back home it will be close to midnight. Once I finally get home, I can have my first meal for the day.

Tomorrow morning I have to find a shop that sells car headlights, then I have to stand in the queue due to the cheque, then I have to do some shopping since I have got hardly any food left. A couple of other things also went empty. This is going to take a while in the morning, and the crowds are going to cause delays.

In the afternoon I have to do some cleaning up in the house, watering a couple of plants and try and get some sleep before the next hospital visit hits. Then I still want to watch something and then another hospital visit, followed by a long drive to visit a friend of mine and only coming back sometime after 2AM or 3AM. Usually I end up sleeping on Sunday until at least 11AM and/or later. By that time there will be a lot of noises outside which disturb sleeping.

No comments:

Post a Comment