Friday, August 12, 2005

Best business month so far

Due to a sudden surge of birthday parties which are , my home based business has currently go its best month. This small financial bonus helps a great deal towards various expenses caused by having to pay the bills for two people.

After checking the log files of my website, I discovered a reference from the site www.namibier.de which is a site about German speaking Namibia born people currently living outside of Namibia. On that list I discovered somebody whose name looked very familiar from the last in Stellenbosch. That person is also living in Cape Town. Just to meet some more German speaking people here in Cape Town, I have contacted him. Now I am waiting for his latest response.

A friend of mine stayed at my place for one night, he was mugged in Tableview on Monday and badly beaten up (broken nose and other bruises). Five against a small and not very physical person is not very nice. My friend is known to always have money problems and then they still went and mugged him.

My father walked a few steps last night, but he is now thinking that he can get out of the hospital today. He is still very confused and probably forgot that there are still various tests being done on him, and the doctors still have to correct his irregular heartbeat.

No comments:

Post a Comment