Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Costumes ordering, heated cars and hospitals

Yesterday, one of my suppliers asked me about my question in regards to splitting my latest order of costumes into two packages. Once I told them why I have requested that, they agreed with that. If it wasn't for the problems of size/weight and customs, then I wouldn't have to go to all of that trouble.

Another supplier is having issues with money transfers. Now I am waiting for confirmatino on that particular order.

I had a good chat with somebody who wants to become a maskot for a sportsteam. The whole thing sounds like lots of work, but work that is fun.

A friend of mine has nothing better to do than getting all exited about how many days still to go until a game that he is waiting for is going to become available. He plays far too many games the whole day in any case. He buys many games and DVDs, but really cannot actually afford to do so.

Today I will get the spare parts to sort out the heating problems of my car, hopefully then thigns should go a bit better.

On Wednesday, my father is going to get another examination at the hospital. Hopefully he can finally leave that place after that.

No comments:

Post a Comment