Monday, July 18, 2005

Teambuilding weekend in Matjiesfontein

This last weekend the entire office drove out to Matjiesfontein in the Karoo somewhere. Most things we did were quite fun, but I had a cold already before we left. It seems like most people in the office have managed to get their own copy of it. Because of this I missed three visiting hours at the hospital, and the birthday of someone where I sometimes go to play network games.

Now I am hoping that this cold will go away sooner rather than later, since that might be dangerous for some patients in the hospital, and I don't want to be sick anymore by the time the German carnival happens at the end of the month. For that costume party during the carnival I might go as Spider-Man, and sneezing or running nose is not good with a mask on.

No comments:

Post a Comment