Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Yoda and Catwoman costumes

Today one client brought back my Yoda costume, while a model else rented the catwoman costume, but she was late due to some casting. For this I had to use up most of my lunch break, but that is what can be considered customer service. The Yoda costume was used for some costume party during a jewish holiday which goes over two days.

This morning I sat in the train with the catwoman costume, and tomorrow evening I will probably sit with it in the train again. This evening I am taking the Yoda costume home via train.

An agency from Durban phoned me today enquiring about my Superman costume which they might need in a few months from now. I am suspecting that it will be used for a promotion with the superman movie that will be coming out around that time.

No comments:

Post a Comment