Friday, March 03, 2006

Fund raiser in Edgemead

This evening someone will come for a visit to rent my Spiderman suit for a fund raiser tomorrow at the church in Edgemead. Edgemead is right next to Monte Vista. Today and tomorrow is also the Monte Vista carnival at the Monte Vista primary school, where one of the voting stations in the municipal elections was on Wednesday.

The person coming this evening was originally looking for a Barney character suit, but due to legal reasons, that is not available. Either him or a cousin of his might be entertaining kids during the fund raiser. I am planning to go there just to see what is involved at a fund raiser, and what can be done for entertaining people in a costume.

Since I have never seen anyone wearing that suit live, I am looking quite forward to that. I have only seen somebody wearing it at a promotion, or I have been wearing that myself. It is quite fascinating to see how different people look with just different clothing, and the same piece of clothing looks so different due to the body shape and lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment