Monday, March 13, 2006

Sleepy, lawny roof weekend

This weekend was supposed to be relaxing, which as usual never happened.

On Friday I picked up a friend of mine from work, then we fetched his PC. He stayed over at my place.

Saturday morning I took him to work, then I went back to bed. A bit I was trying to get a haircut, meet someone to discuss a photo shoot, then the "evil twins" arrived. With the "evil twins" my father arrived and somebody who ended up weeding the garden.

The next step was mowing the lawn and then securing a plane on top of the Wendy House. The lawn was lots of fun as usual. Balancing on top of that weak roof top of the Wendy House was another issue.

Saturday afternoon I was at P's village. Later we went to pick up the other character from his work. Then we went to get some McDucks and played Age of Empires 3 for the rest of the evening. During the drive back there was rain.

Sunday morning was yet again dropping off the character at work. At 11AM I finally got out of bed to get some work done. Just before 2PM, the missing costumes series finally came to an end. Later I started getting tired again, then it was a case of picking up my friend from work.

Monday morning was the national train strike, which meant dropping off my friend at work, and getting through traffic jam. Somebody rented the Yoda costume from me in the morning as well for some Jewish holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment