Tuesday, March 14, 2006

Busy costume renting day (sort of)

Today there were several telephone calls from people looking for costumes. There was even a call from somebody in Pretoria while I am Cape Town based.

Two people want to come today to check the Catwoman costume, unless the one call was from some family member of that person who phoned. Assuming those are two different people, I might have a problem this evening, because one of the gloves is currently being repaired and both might need the same size. the glove I can still go and fetch, but I don't have the same size twice.

It seems like I need to make my maps section more obvious and not everybody seems to find my contact details, but they all find my cell phone number which is right next to my contact details. Maybe a bit of a redesign is in order and trying to make the site more idiot-proof. There is text saying that the maps all have a bigger picture when clicked on, but that does not seem obvious enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment