Wednesday, March 29, 2006

The art of picking up costumes after buying them from overseas

Lately there has been the usual issue with the post office when I was expecting to get a notification to pick up a package from the post office, that it ended up being delivered to my home, when I am not there during the day.

What also happened a few times was not getting a notification to pick up a package that I was waiting for. This leads me on to the next issue: Companies were I order licensed costumes from which are mostly overseas do not usually send the parcel tracking code along with the email notifying me that the parcel has been sent.

The day before yesterday I got a notification about a foreign package that I am supposed to pick up at the N1 City post office. It came from overseas, but no company information was specified. The price tag was 25 Rand (ZAR). I am waiting for at least two packages from overseas, so now I don't know which one of these two it is.

Yesterday I got a notification about a package that somebody tried to deliver to me twice. That one I now have to pick up at the Panorama post office with a price tag of 346 Rand (ZAR). There were no markings about overseas, but it might be as well based on the price tag. It could also be the two bunny suits (brown and white) that I had made by Parties 4 Africa which is located in Empangeni, KwaZulu Natal.

No comments:

Post a Comment