Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Yet another Catwoman size issue

This month is going crazy in regards to people wanting to rent costumes from me. Halloween is not much celebrates here in South Africa. Last year October I hardly rented out anything. Renting out two costumes per month was a lot back then.

One of my Catwoman costumes is currently in Secunda, the other one is booked to be picked up on Friday for Saturday and be brought back on Sunday. Another lady phoned me today for that one also for Saturday. So far it is not certain yet, if that costuem will be rented by the person who has booked it, so the other lady might still have a chance to rent it.

Now I really need to get another Catwoman costume in a smaller size, as well as another Superman costume since my current one is busy breaking and it is very popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment