Tuesday, October 18, 2005

Popular costumes in Cape Town

Since market research about which costumes are popular amongst the Cape Town population is more or less not existing, I have always been asking clients who rent costumes from me, in regards to what else they might be looking for.

What I do know is, that the Superman costume is the most popular costume that I do have. Lately the requests for a full Darth Vader costume have become more common, which means that I would have to get one of those from overseas and possibly a decent helmet with it, since the current costumes only have the front part of the helmet.

So far two of my clients have actually had their own Darth Vader helmet, which they either got overseas or locally at some strange shop.

My own research comes from telephonic or email enquiries, talking with people and the survey that is on my site as well. Looking at what some people wear at costume parties is also a great pointer towards what might be popular.

No comments:

Post a Comment