Wednesday, October 19, 2005

Marketing staff for advertising and increased costume renting

For the last couple of days, I have been playing around with the idea of advertising some commission based referral concept to improve word of mouth marketing and increasing the quantity of costumes being rented out.

Obviously this would give less income per rented costume, since part of that money would go to the person referring the client to me, but it might actually help with more market exposure and improved market research.

The difficult part is how to present that on my website, so that it doesn't look too badly like blatant advertising. I could use the opportunity to add a jobs section due to the occasional (currently once annually) event or promotion coming up where people are needed. Currently I do need some peopel for posing in different costumes to get decent photos taken for the product catalogue ("costumes" page) on my website.

No comments:

Post a Comment