Wednesday, October 05, 2005

Missing the train home

Walking together with colleagues from the office to the train station is usually quite fun, except when that causes delays and then missing the train. This is exactly what happened yesterday. One my my colleagues takes the bus at the train station and another one takes a later train than what I take. The last bit I rushed to the station, just to see the train disappear in the distance.

The next train along my route only leaves just after 7PM, while my usual train leaves at 6:15PM. As I was waiting for 7PM, I saw one of the usual people from the train in the morning. We started chatting, and he suggested to take the train he was taking since he is usually picked up by his wife, so he offered to drop me off at home.

No comments:

Post a Comment