Saturday, August 26, 2006

Last weekend was a charity event and a world record breaking event in one. I was there as a sponsor, participant and staff member. As staff, I walked around in a tight fitting Spider-Man suit for several hours. The amount of attention from the public is quite a bit, for that that was just some joke. After that weekend, when I was at the local gym, I thought that I get a lot less attention when walking around in the dressing room with hardly any or no clothes on, than walking in a full body covering suit in a public area.

Today, I got an email from a friend of mine from Taiwan back from the days of my last year of school (1995). Before coming to work today, somebody reversed his car into mine with hardly any damage. I also went past Readers Den to pick up my subscription that has arrived. The people there mentioned to me the new date of Free Comic Book Day which is going to be taking place on 5 May 2007.

No comments:

Post a Comment