Monday, September 04, 2006

Costume renting website updates

On Saturday morning, I have finalyl uploaded my updated costume renting website for my home business. Some strange things happened with part of the navigation where I least expected a problem. The data seems fine, but the navigation doesn't generate. The booking system also caused some weird problems which I could fix.

As I get time over the next couple of days, I will add several masks with photos to the site. After somebody came on Sunday to return 13 costumes, I took many photos with my webcam of all of the different masks that I have. Editing the photos will still take a while, as well as updating the website with the new details.

Yesterday, I was supposed to pick up one new costume, but the lady that was creating it ended up in hospital, so I never got to meet her. Hopefully I can get that costume today or tomorrow, since I need it this coming weekend to perform at a children's birthday party. Tha should be an interesting experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment