Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Another crazy weekend coming up

This coming weekend is going to be yet another crazy one when it comes to superhero costumes being rented. From the 18th of August 2006 until the 21st is a major event at N1 city, where a couple of my costumes are going to be used. The entire event is a charity event where a Guiness World record in spinning is supposed to be broken. I will be there doing random appearances in various costumes. The last couple of weekends, I was already at N1 City in my Spider-Man suit.

Today, my phone has been going crazy when several people were asking for superhero costumes for this weekend. Yesterday there were several enquiries from Johannesburg by phone and email. Some superhero costumes have already been booked, and I am expecting a wild rush coming on. My costume rental home business is busy this month.

What makes this weekend even more crazy, is that I am randomly not at home, I am also visiting friends and have to pick up some, due to work related issues. That event is taking up my time, I have to go shopping on Saturday and be at that event. Saturday afternoon I am visiting a friend. Sunday I am expecting costumes to be returned.

No comments:

Post a Comment