Thursday, September 28, 2006

All kinds of things

The last couple of weeks have been quite busy.

Recently, I got an ADSL connection finally. As long as I mostly use it for internet and keep an eye on the traffic, my monthly phone bill should settle down a bit, since it is based on usage and not time. As a result, I could now meet with several people while playing Guild Wars.

This evening is the farewell party of a colleague.

The birthdays of my father and sister are coming up soon. The week after that is the birthday of another friend of mine.

On the 21st October 2006, I will be in my Spider-man suit at a charity event for roughly half an hour. Hopefully the temperature won't be too hot.

Due to some training excercise on Monday with weights at the gym, my arm and shoulder muscles are sore and partially numb. Yesterday was quite bad in regards to the pain.

No comments:

Post a Comment