Monday, September 12, 2005

New superhero costumes have arrived

After a lot of delays, expenses and red tape at the depot, I finally managed to get hold of my latest order of costumes for my home based costume rental shop.

First there was a car accident on the N1 where a car lost its left rear wheel. At home I had to convert some emails to text files for printing later. Then there were constructions at N1 City, which caused me to walk a detour. Bank queues and slow walking people followed soon. Then I could finally print out the emails and drive to Capemail in Epping.

At Capemail, I didn't want to bother parking inside, just to find out that later I had to actually bring my car in, just to get my parcels out. At least the guy at the exit was friendly and helpful.

The costumes themselves are nice, especially the Iron Man costume that I had ordered. Mr. Incredible seems a bit big for me, but it also seems to be a different design. The Invisible Woman costume does not have a zipper at the back as expected, but these stick together strips, except that they are round and small. The mask of the Iron Man costume fits me well, but I got to put it together when the rear is already on my head otherwise I won't be able to put it on. The Iron Man suit itself like Mr Incredible suit has got a zipper at the back.

No comments:

Post a Comment