Wednesday, September 07, 2005

Computer game addicts

A friend of mine is quite badly addicted to games. He has got financial problems, needs to desperately upgrade his PC, but yet he buys games.

Yesterday, Dungeon Siege 2 was available in the shops, it was supposed to be released on 15th September 2005 only. Normally I get home from work at around 6:40PM, 7:20PM he phoned me to ask if I already bought my copy of the game. At that point in time, buying a game was the last thing on my mind due to other issues and financial reasons. I had to tell him, that the earliest when I would buy that would be at or after end of the month. He really needs to get his priorities sorted out!

Most games the last decade have all just been copies of other games, so there is hardly anything that even gets my attention. If I buy one game a year it is a lot, since there are years when I don't buy any.

No comments:

Post a Comment