Friday, July 31, 2009

Costume choice dilemma for Matieka 2009

As every year I have the usual problem of what costume to wear for the costume party of the annual german carnival (Matieka) in Stellenbosch. Since I got hold of several Zentai suits recently, I am tempted to try those, but I might end up feeling quite exposed since that is so skintight and several people might have some rather mocking comments about that. Another idea is to try a pirate costume or some padded superhero suit which can get quite hot. Idea number next would be try try a bunny or a female character since the nun idea last year worked well. Trying a Power Ranger Zentai suit is also an option, but that limits eyesight a bit.

My biggest problem is that I can never decide on these matters which is quite annoying.

No comments:

Post a Comment