Friday, June 26, 2009

Being a dinosaur at a children event

This coming Saturday I was asked to be in a dinosaur costume for a childrens birthday party. Unfortunately I am not that great with children, but I will see what I can do to entertain them. The suit that I own is going to get hot. A few days ago, I tried on the suit because I haven't worn it for a long time, just to discover some annoyances that are currently being fixed. The feet would have shown as well which is not nice.

The original design of that suit had seperate feet which are just resting on the wearer's feet. The result is that they get partially underneath the actual foot or get kicked off completely. The head also had two collapsing sections which reduce vision considerably and the head was not staying properly in position anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment