Monday, September 03, 2012

Security upgrade due to repeat burglary

On Friday, I had yet again a burglary where someone was after my cash box. Just like the last one, it was after I had lots of clients and I was at my main work during the day when it happened. This time there is proof that the point of entry was the kitchen window. Someone took along equipment which will be returned, but my new camera is badly scratched. If it still works or not is another matter. My thanks in this matter goes out to ADT and the police in Goodwood (Cape Town area) for being so quick on the matter, as well as someone at a liquor shop who noticed something odd about a poor customer who lives in the bush with rather expensive equipment on him that does not belong in a bottle store.

Due to this happening not the first time, I will now install burglar bars and a safe plus possibly a camera for movement detection with uploading before the camera can be disabled.

No comments:

Post a Comment