Friday, January 16, 2009

Weird nightmare with zombies

Early this morning sometime between 4AM and 5AM (I woke up at those times), I had a weird nightmare about zombies.

The dream started with me getting a ride by car from one town to another. While driving, another car came closer and a shootout started, the driver was a zombie partially hanging out of the window to shoot. The car came up next to the car I was in and shots were passed back and forth, then it fell back.

Suddenly the car slowed down because there was a big group of people walking slowly all over the road and next to it like cattle. All of them were zombies as well. After that the car picked up speed again.

In the next section of the dream I was lying at home in bed and waking up from the outside door of the kitchen opening. From my bed I can see that door which is between 5 and ten meters away. Through the door came a zombie because I forgot to lock the door before I fell asleep. In my dream I woke up trying to grab anything to use as a club that I could get hold of while still lying quietly on my bed. At that stage, I finally woke up and it was as dark as in the dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment