Friday, November 07, 2008

Costume laundry after a Halloween weekend

During the Halloween weekend I rented out about thirty costumes. The Sunday when the first costumes started coming back, I had three loads of washing machine done. Last night I finally did the second last load. One or two days during the week I had no chance to do laundry, due to a dog between me and the washing machine that loves to bite me and has done so a few times already.

The Halloween Friday was a lot of fun. I was invited to a party and had a French Maid costume on. To the costume I added some extra gloves, a mask from Greyland and an extra wig. The mask allowed me to eat smaller bits of food like sweets and chips. Some people took a long time to realise that I was wearing a mask. Fortunately with the Greyland masks there is no real sweatign involved because they are made out of foam latex. In the end I got a prize for best costume and people were apparently still talking about that one days later.

No comments:

Post a Comment