Monday, February 11, 2008

Waiting for many things

Hopefully today or tomorrow I will be getting the solar based lights to light up the walkway outside my home. This will help me in the evenings, friends of mine when visiting and the clients of my costume renting business at home. During another Eskom power cut, I can move the lights indoors at least to have some light. The lights are supposed to be able to give light for 15 hours.

The other thing I am waiting for is a package with new costumes that I have ordered. Amongst other things the bunny suits for Easter, a Marylin Monroe dress and the Evil Queen costume from Disney's Snow White.

I am also waiting for my bank account to show my application on PayPal, so that I can get access to all of those costumes that can be found on the EBay shops which require PayPal for payment.

No comments:

Post a Comment