Friday, February 22, 2008

Five realistic foam latex masks ordered from Greyland Film

Yesterday evening (this morning actually since it was after midnight), I finally ordered some of the masks from Greyland film which I wanted to order. The foam latex masks ordered were Marylin Monroe, Elvis Presley, a really ugly witch (for Halloween), Oliver Hardy and some or other professor.

Later on during this year a friend of mine and myself are planning to go to an annual costume party as Elvis Presley and Marylin Monroe. Hopefully she will keep the mask on for a long time. We haven't been together at the event since 2004. Last time she was in a Catwoman costume. For the Marylin Monroe dress that I am waiting for, I still have to get a wig to cover the bald head of the mask.

Last year, my girlfriend came along to the costume party, but she refuses to wear any kind of costume or anything out of the ordinary. She is unfortunately very self conscious. My other friend from many more years ago is sometimes up for something like this.

No comments:

Post a Comment