Thursday, May 18, 2006

Toothache

Yesterday and last night was painful, especialyl last night.
My wisdom tooth has been rotten for quite a while, and due to it causing me pain, I could not easily fall asleep.

Last night, I decided not to continue testing my pain endurance and actually finally do something about it, since I have already had intensive pain on 31 December 2005 and now June 2006 is nearly here. One of the major delay reasons is the cost involved. Another reasons is every time that the dentist drills, more of the tooth is lost, and its structure gets weakenend until it needs to be removed which costs even more.

This morning, I tried to make an appointment at the dentist at N1 City, just to see that the dentist isn't there anymore due to the construction going on at N1 City.
I will most likely have to go to the premises of that dentist in Edgemead to make an appointment.

No comments:

Post a Comment