Monday, February 20, 2006

Laundry day stuff

Yesterday the original plan was to start washing my laundry in the morning, so that I could take the laundry down from the washing line in the evening.
The plan was ruined by a massive power failure which covered the entire Western Cape.

Until the electricity came back, I did some hand washing (soaking) of costumes which are supposed to washed by hand. Two of the costumes that were rented recently, qualified for this treatment.

In the afternoon from around 2PM the power came back on, so I did some vacuuming (long overdue).

Most of the morning I spent sleeping, due to visiting a friend on Saturday and coming back early in the morning. Due to the power failure and a low amount of petrol, I nearly didn't make it home, since none of the petrol pumps were working. During that trip, I also found out that the traffic cameras used to catch people speeding, have got their own power source (some motorcycle rider got snapped just before I came past there).

No comments:

Post a Comment