Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Banking blues

Today I tried to transfer a bit of money overseas to a film studio from which I had ordered something. To bypass long queues at the bank and to get easieer parking, I went during my lunch break, knowing that I would have to spend up to ten minutes to find parking back at the office.
Due to the new laws where everybody has to confirm their contact details in writing before end of June, because of money laundering and terorrism and other things, etc, etc, I did that as well.
After waiting in the queue, I waited quite a while since the person helping me with the transfer had to ask questions everywhere. After half an hour I finally found out that I need to get more exact contact details.
All I was trying to do was to pay for a realistic looking human mask which I want to wear underneath a costume at an upcoming costume party so that my face is not recognisable since everbody always wants to take my obvious mask of to see who I am. Those people shoudl make an effort dressing up as well, then they wouldn't be jealous of other people and se how they look like.
Two years ago I went to that big event as Batman, last year I heard two afterwards about it, this year I didn't decide yet what to go as and it depends on the theme (once I know that). Mabe I will go again as Batman.

B. K. E.

No comments:

Post a Comment