Saturday, March 27, 2010

Comments about the movie: How to train your dragon

Last night I went to the local cinema to watch the movie called "How to train your dragon". It was for me better than I had anticipated. The movie was not quite like all those other computer rendered "talker" movies where there is always one evil person plotting against the underling hero of the movie. This movie was for a change about the survival of the entire village. The story was as a result different and in my opinion and bit better than the usual "talker" movies. The characters were also recognisable by how they looked to get an idea of their personality. A lot of the area and flight scenes really looked beautiful. This one is a movie that I would want to have in my DVD collection.

No comments:

Post a Comment