Thursday, November 19, 2009

Sleeping in a foam latex mask

Last night I decided to put on several of my foam latex masks to see which one is the easiest to wear when it comes to breathing and eyesight when lying down. I tried several different ones and the one of a slightly eldery man ended up being good for breathing, good eyesight and a snug fit. At the time I was quite tired and ended up falling asleep. During the night I woke up once while sweating a bit and realised I was still wearing the mask, then I decided to leave it on since it wasn't too hot and quite comfortable. This morning I finally took it off before leaving for work. It always amazes me again how different I look with those faces on. Those masks can be a lot of fun to wear, especially with the appropriate clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment