Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Foam latex Halloween masks

Halloween is coming soon and I want to go to a Halloween party this year. Preferably I want to go to a proepr costume party and take my girlfriend along. She doesn't like costumes too much due to feeling awkward which I understand because that usually happens to me if I put on a costume to go to those rare costume parties that I go to once or twice a year.

What I would like to do is to be dressed up to look completely different like I did last year where more or less nobody realised that I was actually wearing a realistic looking female mask to make my costume look proper because I was dressed as a french maid.

The plan is to maybe be dressed with my girlfriend as two ugly looking witches which are twins, but I am not sure if my girlfriend would want to attempt that. Alternatively, I can always try anything else or take someone else along.

This is where the dilemma comes in: Which masks to get? I cannot afford too many and shipping takes time to get them here from Europe.

No comments:

Post a Comment