Wednesday, December 03, 2008

Zentai suits seem to be the solution for costume problems

Based on the number of costume parts gone missing lately and damages based on washing have made me come to the following conclusion:

For a lot of my costumes, I would have to check if I can get a slightly different looking Zentai suit. On those suits, things like belts would be attached and also not really fall apart after washing a few times. They are also more likely to be less hot than many of the costumes which I currently have. With Zentai suits the sizes asl oseem to be more reliable as those are actually based on measurements and the material is slightly stretchable.

Using Zentai suits is obviously only a solution for some costumes and not all of them. The feedback that I had from people who rented my existing Zentai suits was very positive. Washing the suits is also easy and they dry quickly.

No comments:

Post a Comment