Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Locating a nightclub

Last Saturday evening I wanted to attend a superhero party at a local nightclub, but I had no luck finding it. There was a mention of Lower Main road and Albert road in Saltriver, but I walked past there yesterday due to train cancellations on my way between Observatory and Saltriver train station.

New instructions are now that the place is actually a bit closer to the traffic circle towards Woodstock. I drove through that road twice last Saturday night and did not see it. The lack of numbers on buildings does not help.

In my experience, some nightclubs have got some really flimsy or hardly existing lighting on the outside, while others are visible from far away. It makes sense to be visible from a distance at night when all the other shops around are closed and dark. Trying to emulate them does not help.

No comments:

Post a Comment