Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Hectic CNC3 battle on a LAN

Last night my friend David and myself had a LAN session using Hamachi of CNC3 Kane's Wrath. Both of us used standard Nod. The opponents also seemed to be some Nod variants. One opponent was hard, one was medium.

The computer opponents attacked early and expanded quickly. My own base was first in line and nearest to theirs. The first wave was a mix of Awakened and motorbikes with an engineer rush. After that things got much worse and both of us had just barely managed to keep them out with heavy losses on all sides. My resources were at a major low point and my refineries were destroyed. Most builds had to be destroyed to build one refinery. It was painful.

What really helped to keep them out were the cloaked Reckoners with the troops inside. The vehicle factory was repairing them when they got damaged.

No comments:

Post a Comment