Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Comments about the three new Greyland masks

Yesterday I got three new masks from Greyland, they were Elvis, Lady Marylin and the witch with the long nose.

The masks seem to be a bit thinner than the older ones that I do have. What annoys me with the Elvis mask is that the mouth hardly opens, but otherwise it fits quite well. It really looks great with my Elvis costume.

The witch mask has a skew mouth which is a bit annoying and the eyesight is a bit limited. The nose has big holes at least for breathing. The Lady Marylin mask is like the Kim mask (or similar) but with a different look and quite thin as mentioned.

Unfortunately my camera batteries failed me after setting up the camera on a tripod and before taking a photo.

A client of mine tried the witch mask on and mentioned that the mask looks too freaky and she would just scare herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment