Monday, October 16, 2006

Electrical issues weekend

This last weekend was problems in regards to electricity and electrical devices:

On Saturday night when I returned from a friend's place, the electricity was off. I suspected that the pre-paid electricity has not been paid and went to bed.
On Sunday, when I got up sometimes between 10AM and 11AM, I heard there was somebody in the yard who did some electrical work, so I knew it wasn't the lack of pre-paid electricity, but it could have been the geyser going faulty again.

When I checked how many pre-paid units there were, I discovered a new pre-paid meter in place of the usual one. That explained some electrical problems from the past.

In the afternoon, I got networking issues. In the evening, my Switch (Switching Hub) seems to have died. Today I am testing it at work to see if it is faulty, or if it is a faulty network card or cable.

No comments:

Post a Comment